With the new Speed Triple RR, TRIUMPH expands the iconic range of powerful naked bikes with an exciting, new alternative: the new RR is a modern Café Racer interpretation and the ultimate sports motorcycle for the road. This marks the next level for all "Speedy" fans who would like to combine the characteristic spirit of the Speed Triple with its inspiring sporty road performance with the protection of a fairing and a plus in terms of elegance.
The new Speed Triple 1200 RR is a statement in terms of beauty, sophistication and self-confident appearance and thus sets a new high point in the modern roadsters from TRIUMPH. With its clean, flowing lines, sportier silhouette and assembled seating position, the RR combines an aggressive and captivating new look with the thrilling performance of the Speed Triple 1200 base.
The new cockpit fairing is designed in such a way that it frames the characteristic, round RR single headlight and gives the motorcycle a very special, independent appearance. The elegant, high-quality appearance is also reflected in many lovingly and elaborately designed details: Hidden cables and hoses in the entire cockpit area ensure an all-round "clean" look. The tank, the fairing and the cockpit score with premium carbon inserts. In combination with the new carbon side panels and the beautifully crafted front fender made of carbon, these underline the particularly high-quality equipment level of the new RR.
The Speed Triple RR is available in two metallic colour combinations: you can choose between the bold Red Hopper/Storm Grey colour scheme and the elegant Crystal White/Storm Grey combination with high-quality gold details. Both variants are supplied as standard with a colour-contrasting fairing door under the engine and a colour-matching seat cover. This can be mounted in a few simple steps as an alternative to the pillion seat, which is also standard.
The features of the new Speed Triple 1200 RR at a glance
A statement in terms of elegance, sophistication and self-confident appearance
- Unique, redesigned cockpit fairing with the characteristic, round RR single headlight
- powerful speed triple optics concentrated on the essentials
- the next generation of the Speed Triple design with particularly high-quality details:
• new carbon fiber elements
• new twin-color finishes in rich colors
A Speed Triple with Café Racer feeling
- Low clip-on handlebar, adjusted footpegths and a comfortable seat height of 830 mm for best ergonomics
- new, electronically adjustable semi-active Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 chassis
- new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V3 tyres
- including the racetrack-proven components of the Speed Triple RS:
• lightweight frame
• Brembo Stylema brakes with coupled brake system
• Brembo MCS brake lever adjustable within reach and ratio
• optimized balance and center of gravity
Three-cylinder performance of the latest generation
- outstanding drive: lightweight engine with low flywheel masses and a peak output of 180 hp at 10,750 rpm and a peak torque of 125 Nm at 9,000 rpm
- unmistakable speed triple sound – including silencer made of brushed stainless steel with black end cap
- Full-color 5-inch TFT instrument with "My TRIUMPH" connectivity system
- Optimized cornering ABS and switchable optimized curve traction control (with IMU)
- Five driving modes: "Rain", "Road", "Sport", "Rider" and "Track"
- TRIUMPH Shift Assist Quickshifter for clutch-free upshifting and downshifting
- improved wheelie control for the front wheel
- Full LED lighting, including the new, distinctive round single headlight with daytime running lights
- further driver-oriented comfort technologies such as a keyless system, illuminated fittings and fully adjustable cruise control
Ready for personalization
- more than 30 original TRIUMPH accessories for an individual design, as well as additional comfort and protection
Prices, service and availability
- Long maintenance intervals of 16,000 kilometers or 12 months – whichever comes first
- four-year manufacturer's warranty without mileage limit
- two-year mobility guarantee
- Prices: 20.400 Euro (plus additional costs)
- available at TRIUMPH dealers from January 2022