My name is: 1200 RR Bond Edition ...
... Speed Triple 1200 RR Bond
TRIUMPH presents the Speed Triple 1200 RR Bond Edition as an exclusive special series for the 60th anniversary of the famous film series!
The successful partnership between the two British cult brands, which began with TRIUMPH's appearance in "No Time To Die", continues: Just in time for the 60th anniversary of the world-famous film series, TRIUMPH presents the particularly elaborately manufactured Speed Triple 1200 RR Bond Edition, exclusively limited to 60 pieces worldwide.
Ten copies of this series are planned for Germany and Austria, which will be awarded to prospective buyers in an auction starting on 17 October 2022. The additional proceeds from this auction compared to the list price will be donated to a good cause. Further information on the procedure will soon be available on www.triumphmotorcycles.de.
In the last Bond adventure "No Time To Die", the TRIUMPH models Tiger 900 and Scrambler 1200 can be seen "live in action" in the spectacular action scenes. With the new special edition of the Speed Triple 1200 RR, the traditional British brand is now going one step further and presenting a sports motorcycle full of elegance and power.
A tribute to the most famous secret agent: The Speed Triple 1200 RR Bond Edition
Beautiful and unique Bond Edition design
- the black and grey special 60th anniversary livery shows all 25 James Bond film titles, with official 007™ graphics and hand-painted golden trim lines
- with the famous James Bond pistol barrel design on the characteristic RR cockpit fairing
- In addition, the special series has exclusive golden brand emblems and logo details
Exclusive and desirable
- strictly limited to only 60 motorcycles worldwide, each individually numbered on a badge in the handlebar clamp
- exclusive 007™ indoor motorcycle cover with individual James Bond design
- hand-signed certificate of authenticity
Elegance, performance and thrilling handling of the new Speed Triple 1200 RR
- the combination of unmistakable British elegance with the highest performance on the road makes it the ultimate sports motorcycle
- 1160 cm³ triple engine with 180 hp peak power and 125 Nm peak torque
- focused, assembled RR rider ergonomics with clip-on handlebar stubs
- electronically adjustable, semi-active premium suspension Öhlins Smart EC 2.0
- High performance tyres Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V3
- State-of-the-art driver-oriented technology, including colour TFT instrument panel with My TRIUMPH connectivity, cornering ABS and deactivatable cornering traction control
Condensed film history: The tank in a special design with all logos from 60 years of Bond history.
Price and availability
- the Speed Triple 1200 RR Bond Edition will be €24,845* in Germany
and in Austria 28.295 €**cost
- Interested parties should contact a TRIUMPH dealer as soon as possible to secure a piece of motorcycle and film history
*Price Germany: plus ancillary delivery costs, incl. 4 years manufacturer's warranty and 2 years mobility guarantee
**Price Austria: incl. utilities and NOVA, incl. 4 years manufacturer's warranty and 2 years mobility warranty
TRIUMPH Trident - Final tests
The new bike is here
Triumph Test Ride Tour with 20 regional events
Triumph presents the Tiger Sport 660
Triumph TE-1 project: Start testing
Triumph shows the new Scrambler 1200 XC and XE