the Suzuki Hayabusa is the epitome of sporting dynamics. In the 2023 model year, the unique Ultimate Sports bike will be available in three exciting new colours.
More than 20 years ago, the Suzuki Hayabusa set a new benchmark in motorcycle construction: Ultimate Sport.
Fascinating engine performance, state-of-the-art electronics and a chassis that guarantees maximum driving stability and safety at top speeds of up to almost 300 kilometers per hour stand for the uncompromising sportiness of this unique motorcycle.
The sophisticated technologies of the Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) help the driver to convert the power of the 1,340 cc in-line four-cylinder into maximum propulsion in every driving situation. In addition, launch control, traction control and cornering ABS promise high driving safety at 140 kW and 150 Newton metres.
The body optimised in the wind tunnel not only ensures perfect aerodynamics in the high-speed range, it also gives the Hayabusa its unmistakable appearance.
Three new colour variants from sporty to classy
For the 2023 model year, Suzuki is offering three new attractive color variants that reflect the dynamics of the Ultimate sports bike. The variant Pearl Vigor Blue / Pearl Brilliant White represents a modern interpretation of the classic Suzuki colors white and blue. The interplay of matt and high-gloss surfaces characterises the completely black version Metallic Mat Black No. 2 / Glass Sparkle Black. Vehicles in Metallic Thunder Gray / Candy Daring Red inspire with sporty red accents on noble gray.
The 2023 models of the Hayabusa will be available from Suzuki dealers from March 2023. The recommended retail price is €18,500.
The highlights of the Suzuki Hayabusa:
- Liquid-cooled four-cylinder in-line engine with 1,340 cm3; 140 kW at 9,700 rpm, 150 Nm at 7000 rpm
- Powerful sound thanks to extensive acoustic tuning
- Additional power with optimized Suzuki Ram-Air-Direct (SRAD) intake channels
- Reduced overlap of valve strokes for optimum performance at low and medium speeds
- Low-friction and extremely durable cylinder coating with Suzuki composite electrochemical material (SCEM)
- State-of-the-art motor management with dual-core 32-bit ECM
- Perfectly controllable throttle response thanks to electronically controlled throttle valves
- Power Mode Selector for three driving modes with different performance characteristics
- Comprehensive driver support with the Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.)
- Traction Control Motion Track Traction Control System
- Launch control system with two modes for maximum acceleration during take-off
- Cruise control system for relaxed driving on long distances
- Easy clutch operation and effective anti-hopping function thanks to the Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS)
- Lightning-fast, smooth shifting without clutch operation with the bidirectional Quick Shift system
- Suzuki Easy-Start System: Convenient one-touch starting prevents engine stalling thanks to Low-RPM-Assist
- Highly sensitive cornering ABS: Motion Track Brake System
- Slope Dependent Control System: Prevents the rear wheel from lifting downhill when braking
- Light alloy frame with perfect synthesis of rigidity and flex
- Adjustable USD fork from KYB (Kayaba) with DLC-coated 43 inner tubes
- Tuning of suspension elements for maximum driving stability
- Brembo Stylema® calipers for maximum braking performance
- Aerodynamically perfected fairing
- BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S22 tyres specially developed for the Hayabusa
- Headlights complete with LED technology
299 km/h top speed
All good things are 3
Suzuki Night Run Nord cancelled
Suzuki Night Run North
Series: Legendary Motorcycles. Episode 1: Suzuki Katana
Buy Suzuki SV650
New Suzuki Hayabusa to be unveiled on February 5