They are strong, black and strictly limited: With the special models Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black TRIUMPH presents two extra-cool versions of the two XXL-Roadsters, which will surely be in high demand. If you want to secure one of only 1,000 copies worldwide, you should contact your dealer of the british traditional brand soon.
The ultimate muscle roadster now comes in the "Bad Boy" outfit: TRIUMPH has provided an extra portion of black premium paints or finishes in this colour for the special models of the series motorcycle with the world's largest displacement.
With the black-out style, the powerhouse reaches a new level of "evil" or "cool" charisma, depending on the impression of the viewer.
It is not only the black look that makes the new TRIUMPH models desirable: worldwide, the circulation of the two special series is limited to 1,000 pieces each. Each model also has an individual certificate of authenticity, which gives the two bikes additional exclusivity. Technically, the black sister models score with the well-known technical basis of the Rocket 3 – including the unique 2,500 cc three-cylinder engine, a particularly high-quality technology package and driving-active handling.
Features of the new Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black at a glance
- Limited to 1,000 motorcycles worldwide for the Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black
- each motorcycle is supplied with a certificate of authenticity, which is personalized with the individual chassis number of the motorcycle
Unmistakable and unique black premium coatings
- the new Rocket 3 R Black with an aggressive, all-black color scheme
- new Rocket 3 GT Triple Black with a distinctive three-tier color scheme.
- Premium carbon fibre fenders (front)
- unique blackened engine finish, including:
- unique black details, on both models among others: